Terms of Services Page
Location: “Elizabeth Private Pet Ranch” 34660 Morgan Trail Elizabeth CO 80107
Location: “Franktown” 7517 E Hwy 86 Unit F, Franktown CO 80107
The Parties her to agree to the following:
1. The term Wags N Walks Co. Inc. or Wags N Walks CO, as used herein refers to the officers, owners, principals, employees, and subcontractors of the company known as Wags N Walks Co. Inc.
2. Wags N Walks Co. Inc. Agrees to provide the services stated herein in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services, and as an express condition thereof, the Client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Wags N Walks Co. Inc. Unless arising from deliberate negligence on the part of Wags N Walks Co.Inc. Or their representative (s)
3. Client authorizes Wags N Walks Co. Inc. to enter their home to pick up /drop off the above named Pet(s).
4. Client authorizes Wags N Walks Co. Inc to provide care at any/either of Wags N Walks Co. Inc locations as written on any invoice, or as requested by Client in any telephone conversation, Email,or text. Said services will be performed in accord with the Client's most recent Pet Profile Care Instructions, Client Profile, and or any other written instructions.
5. Client agrees to notify Wags N Walks Co. Inc. in the event Client is delayed in returning home. This change in extension start/end predetermined visits to care for your pets must be confirmed with a Wags N Walks Co. Inc. Representative via email to take effect.
The client further agrees to pay Wags N Walks Co. Inc. for any additional care provided and required until the Client returns home to take charge of their Pet(s).
6. If the pet (s) become ill while under the care of Wags N Walks Co. Inc., and medical care is needed, the Client authorizes Wags N Walks Co to use their best judgment to transport the pet (s) to the Clients veterinarian or one who is available.
The client authorizes Wags N Walks Co. Inc. to approve any emergency treatment recommended by the said veterinarian when the cost of treatment is within the limits or less/ equal to the $ Dollar Amount listed at the bottom of this form.
The client authorizes Wags N Walks Co. Inc. to take the Clients pet (s) to an Emergency Clinic For Animals when the Clients veterinarian is not immediately available.
The client further agrees to promptly reimburse Wags N Walks Co. Inc. for any expenses incurred for any medical treatment or emergency care. Client releases Wags N Walks Co. Inc. from all liability related to transportation, treatment, or expenses, resulting from any emergency or special needs as determined by Wags N Walks Co. Inc. in their best judgment for the well-being of said Pet(s).
7. Client agrees to email Wags N Walks Co. Inc. 24 hrs prior to departure via phone or email to confirm their travel plans and to verify the dates of service unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
8. Client agrees that Wags N Walks Co. Inc. is not liable for injury to, or loss of, any pets allowed, at the direction of the Client, access a doggy door at Client's home, or allowed outside supervised and off lead in a fenced yard for playtime at said Pet Ranches, Doggy Daycare or will in the Care of Wags N Walks Co. Inc.
9. Client agrees to reimburse Wags N Walks Co. Inc. for the cost of materials necessary for satisfactory performance of duties; and/or for any emergency expenses incurred resulting therefrom. The client agrees to pay Wags N Walks Co. Inc., at the then-current hourly rate, currently $ 28, for trips to purchase necessary pet supplies, food, and/or to handle emergencies.
10. In the event of incompatibility, personal emergency, illness, injury, your pet being contagious, or unavailability on the part of Wags N Walks Co.Inc., Client authorizes Wags N Walks Co. Inc. to arrange for another qualified company to fulfill the responsibilities set forth in this contract, or, to arrange for alternative care of Client's pet (s). The client further agrees to promptly reimburse Wags N Walks Co. Inc. for additional costs incurred, if any, due to providing alternative care of Client's pet (s)
11. Wags N Walks Co. Inc. Reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, the client may terminate this contract at any time.
12. Client agrees to pay Wags N Walks Co. Inc. the regular Pet Ranch rate, or daily rate, for any additional, necessary costs due to Client not providing proper or enough supplies, food, medications, etc.
13. Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for future services so as to permit Wags N Walks Co. Inc. to accept my telephone or online reservations and enter my premises to transport the pet to Pet Ranch without additional signed contracts or written authorization.
14. I attest to the fact that all licenses and vaccinations are required by the State of Colorado, the City in which I reside, and or the county I currently reside in according to the law.
15. It is expressly understood that Wags N Walks Co. Inc, shall not be held responsible for any damage to the client's property, or that of others, caused by clients pets during the period in which they are in its care Client has advised Wags N Walks Co. Inc, of all situations, which will relieve it of liability for damage.
16. Client recognizes the risk of injury to dogs in playgroups while boarding or while in Doggy Daycare even when directly supervised.
17. Client authorizes Wags N Walks Co. Inc to allow their Pet(s) to interact, under direct human supervision, with other dogs.
18. In the rare and unfortunate event that your pet dies in our care, your pet will be taken to your designated veterinarian and maintained for pick-up or further instruction from you.
19. In the event, we are unable to reach your veterinarian, we will take your pet to the nearest Veterinarian to be maintained for pick up or further instruction.
20.I authorize my animal to be placed in a crate, or Quarantined only if necessary, during boarding or training, and/or daycare. Wags N Walks Co Inc. will inform me of special circumstances.
21. Wags N Walks Co Inc will do their very best to avoid having to crate your pet for special circumstances, we consider crating to be an extreme case for the safety of your pet
22..Client agrees and fully understands the contents of this contract and agrees to the terms and conditions herein.
23. Client fully understands that the Client Profile, Care Instructions, Pet Profiles, and Policies and Procedures shall become part of this contract, has completed and signed required veterinary release forms. In the event, any part of this contract shall be determined to be invalid it shall have no bearing on any other part of this contract.
24. Any exceptions to any part of this contract must be in writing and signed by all parties primary veterinarian will be notified of the Services
Waiver and Permission to Transport & Care for Pets
The term Client, as used herein, refers to The term Waiver, as used herein, refers to this Waiver and Permission to Transport Pets
The driver, also known as Wags n walks in Boarding & Daycare Locations or as otherwise decided by Wags N Walks Co. Inc. The term Wags N Walks Co. Inc. (aka WNWCO) as used herein, refers to the officers, owners, principals, employees, and subcontractors of the company known as Wags N Walks Co. Inc. (aka WNWCO)
I give permission for my pet (s) to be transported for the following events, including but not limited to;
Wags N Walks Pet Ranch, Doggie Daycare, the Veterinarian, the Groomer, my Home or Place of Employment, or as otherwise communicated verbally or by e - mail.
This Waiver also applies to any and all future communications with Wags N Walks Co. Inc. in which transportation arrangements are made for my pet (s).
Please note that any arrangement made verbally will be followed up with a confirmation email.
I understand that with all transportation, Wags N Walks Co. Inc. will abide by all Colorado motor vehicle laws and will adhere to all directions when transporting pets
I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. My pet (s) will be traveling in a motor vehicle driven by an adult
2. At all times while in the motor vehicle, my pet (s) will be secured in a pet crate provided by Pet Parent or a specific pet safety belt, to be approved by myself
3. My pet (s) will remain in their crate/seatbelt at all times while
the vehicle is in motion
4. WNWCo Inc. will abide by all Colorado motor vehicle laws and will adhere to all directions when transporting
5. I hereby attest and verify that I understand that there are risks associated with riding in a motor vehicle, including but not limited to, injury or death resulting from a motor vehicle accident. Similarly, I recognize that by participating in this activity, as with any activity involving motor vehicle transportation, my pet may risk injury or death (5) I agree to assume any and all expenses that may arise as a result of an accident, illness, or other incapacity incurred while in transportation or care of my pet (s), that is not covered by the insurance held by Wags N Walks CO
6.I, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, agree to indemnify and
from any loss, liability, damage or cost arising out of or related to the transportation & care of my pet (s), whether caused by negligence or otherwise hold harmless Wags N Walks Colorado
7.. If necessary, I agree that adding an additional pet named via email will be added as an addendum to this form, and all terms in this form will apply to that pet as well.
I have read this entire Waiver, fully understand it, and agree to be legally bound by its terms
(PART A) Addendum to Wags N Walks Colorado Terms of Service
The client understands that even with vaccinations, illnesses and injuries in dogs may Occur.
The client understands certain “activities” one-on-one play, movement within and outside the facility, and transportation to and from Wags N Walks CO Inc. involve risk and possible injury may occur despite the best supervision, including but not limited to:
Exposure to parasites, viruses, and other medical conditions passed from dog-to-dog or
person-to-dog; sprains, strains, bites, broken bones, torn ligaments, punctures; motor
vehicle accident during transportation; and fatigue, dehydration, nicks, cuts, or unfortunate death.
The client further understands that not each and every potential risk can be listed above,
nonetheless agree that the benefits associated with dog socialization outweigh the possible
Therefore, the client hereby voluntarily releases, forever discharge, and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Wags N Walks CO Inc. and its agents, successors, heirs, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of or are in any way connected with their dog’s participation in activities at Wags N Walks Co Inc., Pet Ranch. Including those allegedly attributable to the negligent acts or omissions of Wags N Walks CO Inc and its staff.
(PART B) Addendum to Wags N Walks Colorado Terms of Service (if applicable)
I understand that there are risks associated with boarding my pet(s) without being vaccinated for
CIV (canine influenza)
I hereby waive and release Wags N Walks CO Inc, its employees, owners, and agents from any and all liability of any nature, for injury or damage which I or my dog may suffer as a result of lack of recommended vaccinations. I also accept full responsibility for any problems or illnesses this may cause for my pet(s).
Policies & Procedures applicable for In-Home Pet Sitting, Pet Ranch Boarding, Daycare & Transporting
Wags N Walks CO. Inc. provides loving boarding, grooming & Daycare services & pet care while owners are away. Whether you go on vacation, a business trip, need a midday visit to walk, feed or cuddle, or medicate your pet; Wags N Walks CO. Inc. will be there when you can’t be.
Reservations: It is best to plan a couple of weeks in advance in order to obtain services on the dates you desire. An in-home tour and meet & greet is required, prior to reservations, for all new clients. While we can tentatively pencil in your dates we must meet you and your pets and access your needs before we make a commitment to providing your pets’ care. During this initial meeting over the phone, we will review the forms and agreements. Please have client and pet profiles completed prior to the Start of Services.
Reservation confirmation: Always directly confirm your reservation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Wags N Walks CO. Inc. This ensures that we won't miss your phone message and your pet's services will occur.
Keys/codes: please feel free to advise Wags N Walks CO. lnc., your applicable codes for an alarm, door/garage code, or a house key prior to services scheduled. It is recommended your key remain in your Wags N Walks CO. Inc, lockbox for convenience for future use of our service and to enable telephone reservations, thus avoiding future key pick up charges ($14).
Extended Absence: In the event, you have to be away longer than planned it is mandatory that we hear from you. This change in extension start/end predetermined visits to care for your pets must be confirmed with a Wags N Walks CO. Inc. Representative via email to take effect. We will only accept extensions of service by direct confirmation email. Your pets’ well-being will depend on our communication.
Cancellations: Cancellations do occur and will happen, we understand this and ask that you inform us as soon as possible if our services will no longer be needed so we can take your pets of the schedule. Please utilize the email@example.com for cancellations, to ensure your cancellation is received you must also receive a cancellation confirmation. (Once a Cancellation form is created on WNWCO.COM you can also use that method) We must receive notification 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled visit. Any repetitive cancellations will be handled at the digression of WNWCO. If your cancellation is due to death or grave circumstances your trip charge fee will be waived.
Holidays: Holiday seasons are hectic for everyone – Please make your reservations early. We charge double time per visit on these Holidays – Valentine’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Years Day,
“Comfort Calls”: YOu can expect to receive a daily Log with a picture of your pet(s) care. If you choose, in addition to these daily updates, You may call Wags N Walks CO. Inc., (303) 340-3571 between _9_ a.m. and _4_ p.m. _MST Monday- Friday to check on your pet during your absence. We do have a receptionist available to speak to you in person, if he/she is on the other line, please leave a message and your call will be returned promptly or within a 24 hour period. You can always utilize the email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns.
“I’m Home” calls: Please remember if we are transporting your pet home prior to your arrival, please call/email when you have returned home safely. Additional trips will be added to your bill at the regular rate if needed and you've directly confirmed with a live person or representative of Wags N Walks CO. Inc. We will not extend your booking unless your request is confirmed. . Please email (email@example.com.
Inclement Weather: In the event of inclement weather, Wags N Walks CO. Inc. has requested a 3rd Emergency Contact (name and phone number) of a person living nearby. If Wags N Walks CO. Inc. is physically unable to take your pet home as planned due to impassable roads, we will use your Emergency Contact information, to request assistance. Your pets’ health and well-being is our utmost concern and we will contact you as soon as possible to keep you informed of these events. Severe Weather notifications will be sent out in any such event. In such circumstances, we cannot guarantee transport time frames due to circumstances beyond our control.
Acceptable methods of payment: Cash, All major credit cards via Pay Pal @ wnwco.com/ pay my invoice page, automated check via Pay Pal, are accepted. Checks are also accepted and the returned check fee does apply. You may send a check to:
Wags N Walks Co Inc. 7519 E Hwy 86 Unit 695 Franktown CO 80116
Returned checks: The client agrees to pay a $35 fee for each check returned by the client’s bank regardless of the reason.
Service Charge(s): A 6% Service charge will be applied to all Invoice to pay our Admin Help of September 1st, 2008
Visitors: Please notify Wags N Walks CO. Inc., if other (maids, friends, family members, etc.) will have access to your home during your absence. It is understood that the client will notify anyone with access to the home, that the Wags N Walks Co lnc. Team has been hired for services. The police will be called on all intruders or suspicious acts without exception. Wags N Walks CO. Inc., company owner, agents, assigns, successors and heirs are not liable and are completely indemnified for any and all liability stemming from the act(s) or failure to act of third parties, whether known or unknown, including but not limited to, friends, neighbors, relatives or other service persons., that shall enter your residence for any purpose while Wags N Walks CO. Inc. is caring for your pets. * WagsNWalksCOInc insurance will be voided if we are sharing care with another person or service provider
Emergencies: Everyone has them! Feel free to call if an unexpected need arises; while we will make every attempt to accommodate your needs, availability on short notice is dependent on the current schedule. Wags N Walks CO. Inc. will obtain additional backup caregivers to handle overflow to do our best to accommodate you and your pets should such an emergency occur. If Wags N Walks CO. Inc. cannot fulfill your emergent pet care needs. Wags N Walks CO. Inc. will file a copy of YOUR emergency contact information at our office (your name + contact’s name and phone number) in the event of an unexpected accident or illness. Please be sure this information is current and that the designated contact has access to your home to ensure your pets are cared for properly.
Unsecured pets when Transporting Home: Wags N Walks CO. Inc. will not be responsible for free-roaming or outdoor pets in the event of illness, injury, loss or death. It is strongly advised that all pets have some form of permanent ID and that they remain inside the home or confined to a yard or pen for their own safety and welfare until you arrive home. It is the pet owner’s sole responsibility to “pet-proof” any areas of the home and/or property to which the pet has access. This includes thoroughly inspecting fences, gates, latches, doors, and other devices meant to contain the pet or restrict access to specific areas. Wags N Walks Colorado does not assume responsibility and has no liability for any injuries the pet may sustain or property damage the pet may cause while in its own home/property.
I have read and agree to the above.
Veterinary Release Form
I agree & authorize veterinary treatment in the event that my pet(s) require treatment during may absence, and we are unable to contact you at the time. Should you change veterinarians please notify Wags N Walks CO. Inc. before service dates.
Please show this information to the Veterinarian:
To whom it may concern:
During my absence, a representative of Wags N Walks CO will be caring for my pet(s). I give Wags N Walks CO. Inc. my permission to transport my pets to my veterinarian (or to an emergency clinic). In the event I cannot be reached, I authorize Wags N Walks CO. Inc. to act as an agent on my behalf regarding my pets’ medical care. I accept full responsibility for charges incurred in the treatment of my pet(s). Wags N Walks CO. Inc. reserves the right to utilize the services of any available veterinary clinic. If time permits, we will attempt to utilize your primary veterinary clinic. If it is not practical to do so, the following information will be helpful if the clinic we utilize requires documentation from your primary clinic. I authorize veterinary treatment for my animal(s) during my absence. I understand that Wags N Walks CO assumes no responsibility for the loss of any pet and is released from all liability related to transportation, treatment and expense. I will be responsible for any and all charges incurred during the treatment of my pets limited to the conditions of this authorization.
MEDICAL WAIVER (Applicable to administer Medications)
My animal is presently under the care of the named Veterinarian listed on my “Veterinarian Information Form” .
My pet(s) has a medical condition in which they need medication.1-2 times per day.
I have explained dispensing information on my “Client information Sheet” and the effects of this medication to the pet sitter and the Company. I will send the bottle/vile/container in which the Rx has been prescribed by my pet(s) Veterinarian. I assume the responsibility for filling the Rx prior to my pet’s reservation. I acknowledge that the Company services will be performed in accordance with my instructions contained herein. I waive any claim against Wags N Walks CO. Inc. unless the Company is negligent and does not perform as agreed herein.
By clicking "Agree to Terms of Service" on the Form provided have read, understand, authorize, and agree to all of the above.
Member of PSI
Bonded & Insured
Member of NAPPS